|100mg × 30 pillole||$1.5||$44.99||+ Levitra||Aggiungi al carello|
|100mg × 60 pillole||$1.14||$68.56||$21.42||+ Cialis||Aggiungi al carello|
|100mg × 90 pillole||$1.02||$92.13||$42.84||+ Viagra||Aggiungi al carello|
|100mg × 180 pillole||$0.9||$162.85||$107.09||+ Levitra||Aggiungi al carello|
|100mg × 270 pillole||$0.87||$233.57||$171.34||+ Cialis||Aggiungi al carello|
|100mg × 360 pillole||$0.85||$304.29||$235.59||+ Viagra||Aggiungi al carello|
|25mg × 60 pillole||$0.79||$47.39||+ Levitra||Aggiungi al carello|
|25mg × 90 pillole||$0.63||$57.12||$13.96||+ Cialis||Aggiungi al carello|
|25mg × 120 pillole||$0.56||$66.86||$27.92||+ Viagra||Aggiungi al carello|
|25mg × 180 pillole||$0.48||$86.33||$55.84||+ Levitra||Aggiungi al carello|
|25mg × 270 pillole||$0.43||$115.53||$97.72||+ Cialis||Aggiungi al carello|
|25mg × 360 pillole||$0.4||$144.73||$139.61||+ Viagra||Aggiungi al carello|
Dipyridamole is used for evaluating coronary artery disease in patients who cannot exercise adequately before thallium imaging (cardiac blood flow scan). Dipyridamole is a coronary vasodilator. It works by increasing blood flow to the heart, which mimics an exercise test. It is followed by the thallium test.
Use Dipyridamole as directed by your doctor.
- Do not take the medication in larger amounts, or take it for longer than recommended by your doctor. Follow the directions on your prescription label.
- Take Dipyridamole with a full glass (8 ounces) of water.
- Dipyridamole is often taken together with other medications to prevent blood clots. To best treat your condition, use all of your medications as directed by your doctor.
- To be sure this medication is not causing harmful effects, your doctor may need to check your progress on a regular basis. Do not miss any scheduled visits to your doctor.
- If you miss a dose of Dipyridamole, take the missed dose as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and take the medicine at your next regularly scheduled time. Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Dipyridamole.
Store Dipyridamole at room temperature, between 59 and 77 degrees F (15 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not freeze. Keep Dipyridamole out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Do NOT use Dipyridamole if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Dipyridamole.
Some medical conditions may interact with Dipyridamole. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have asthma; chest pain (angina); heart disease; heart block; or abnormal, rapid, slow, or irregular heartbeat
- if you have severe muscle weakness.
Some medicines may interact with Dipyridamole. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Theophyllines (eg, aminophylline) because they may decrease Dipyridamole's effectiveness
- Adenosine because the risk of its side effects, including low blood pressure and irregular heartbeat, may be increased by Dipyridamole
- Anticholinesterases (eg, pyridostigmine) because their effectiveness may be decreased by Dipyridamole.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Dipyridamole may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Dipyridamole may cause dizziness. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Dipyridamole with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Avoid food or drink that has caffeine (eg, coffee, tea, cocoa, cola, chocolate) before you use Dipyridamole.
- Dipyridamole should not be used in children; safety and effectiveness in children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Dipyridamole while you are pregnant. Dipyridamole is found in breast milk. Do not breastfeed while taking Dipyridamole.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Dizziness; fatigue; flushing; headache; nausea.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); chest pain; confusion; fast, irregular, or slow heartbeat; one-sided weakness; seizures; slurred speech.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.