|500mg × 30 pillole||$1.78||$53.39||+ Viagra||Aggiungi al carello|
|500mg × 60 pillole||$1.29||$77.28||$29.5||+ Cialis||Aggiungi al carello|
|500mg × 90 pillole||$1.12||$101.17||$59||+ Levitra||Aggiungi al carello|
|500mg × 120 pillole||$1.04||$125.07||$88.49||+ Viagra||Aggiungi al carello|
|500mg × 180 pillole||$0.96||$172.85||$147.49||+ Cialis||Aggiungi al carello|
|500mg × 270 pillole||$0.91||$244.53||$235.98||+ Levitra||Aggiungi al carello|
|400mg × 30 pillole||$1.63||$48.83||+ Viagra||Aggiungi al carello|
|400mg × 60 pillole||$1.17||$70.21||$27.45||+ Cialis||Aggiungi al carello|
|400mg × 90 pillole||$1.02||$91.6||$54.89||+ Levitra||Aggiungi al carello|
|400mg × 120 pillole||$0.94||$112.98||$82.34||+ Viagra||Aggiungi al carello|
|400mg × 180 pillole||$0.87||$155.75||$137.23||+ Cialis||Aggiungi al carello|
|400mg × 270 pillole||$0.81||$219.9||$219.57||+ Levitra||Aggiungi al carello|
Glucovance contains a combination of glyburide and metformin (400/2.5 mg or 500/5 mg). Glyburide and metformin are both oral diabetes medicines that help control blood sugar levels.
Glucovance is used to treat type 2 diabetes. This medicine is not for treating type 1 diabetes.
Glucovance may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
- Gluconvance should be given with meals and should be initiated at a low dose, with gradual dose escalation as described below, in order to avoid hypoglycemia (largely due to glyburide), reduce GI side effects (largely due to metformin), and permit determination of the minimum effective dose for adequate control of blood glucose for the individual patient.
- Use Glucovance as directed by your doctor.
- If you miss a dose, take the missed dose as soon as you remember (be sure to take Glucovance with food). Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
Store Glucovance at room temperature. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Abana out of the reach of children and away from pets.
- You should not use Glucovance if you have kidney disease or are in a state of diabetic ketoacidosis (call your doctor for treatment with insulin).
- If you need to have any type of x-ray or CT scan using a dye that is injected into your veins, you will need to temporarily stop taking Glucovance.
- Before you take Glucovance, tell your doctor if you have liver or heart disease, a history of heart attack or stroke.
- You should not breast-feed while taking Glucovance.
Possible side effects of Glucovance are:
- Anxious feeling
- blurred vision
- cold sweats
- excessive hunger
- fast heartbeat
- headache (continuing)
- unusual tiredness or weakness
You should check with your doctor immediately if any of these side effects occur when taking glyburide.