|200mcg × 10 pillole||$5.17||$51.71||+ Viagra||Aggiungi al carello|
|200mcg × 20 pillole||$3.59||$71.79||$31.63||+ Cialis||Aggiungi al carello|
|200mcg × 30 pillole||$3.06||$91.86||$63.27||+ Levitra||Aggiungi al carello|
|200mcg × 60 pillole||$2.53||$152.09||$158.17||+ Viagra||Aggiungi al carello|
|200mcg × 90 pillole||$2.36||$212.33||$253.06||+ Cialis||Aggiungi al carello|
|200mcg × 120 pillole||$2.27||$272.56||$347.96||+ Levitra||Aggiungi al carello|
|200mcg × 180 pillole||$2.18||$393.02||$537.76||+ Viagra||Aggiungi al carello|
|200mcg × 270 pillole||$2.12||$573.71||$822.46||+ Cialis||Aggiungi al carello|
|100mcg × 10 pillole||$4.86||$48.58||+ Levitra||Aggiungi al carello|
|100mcg × 20 pillole||$3.36||$67.16||$30.01||+ Viagra||Aggiungi al carello|
|100mcg × 30 pillole||$2.86||$85.73||$60.02||+ Cialis||Aggiungi al carello|
|100mcg × 60 pillole||$2.36||$141.45||$150.04||+ Levitra||Aggiungi al carello|
|100mcg × 90 pillole||$2.19||$197.17||$240.07||+ Viagra||Aggiungi al carello|
|100mcg × 120 pillole||$2.11||$252.89||$330.1||+ Cialis||Aggiungi al carello|
|100mcg × 180 pillole||$2.02||$364.32||$510.15||+ Levitra||Aggiungi al carello|
|100mcg × 270 pillole||$1.97||$531.48||$780.23||+ Viagra||Aggiungi al carello|
Cytotec is used for reducing the risk of stomach ulcers in certain patients who take nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). Cytotec is a prostaglandin. It works by reducing the amount of acid released by the stomach and protecting the stomach lining, which helps to reduce the risk of stomach ulcers.
Use Cytotec as directed by your doctor!
- Take Cytotec by mouth with food.
- The last dose of the day should be taken at bedtime. Taking Cytotec after meals and at bedtime may decrease the risk of diarrhea.
- Do not take an antacid that has magnesium in it within 1 hour before or 2 hours after you take Cytotec.
- If you miss a dose of Cytotec, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Cytotec.
Store Cytotec at or below 77 degrees F (25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Cytotec out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Misoprostol.
Do NOT use Cytotec if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Cytotec or to similar medicines (prostaglandins)
- you are pregnant.
Contact your doctor right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Cytotec. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are planning to become pregnant or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have a history of heart disease, inflammatory bowel disease (eg, irritable bowel syndrome [IBS]), dehydration, or other problems that may be worsened if you become dehydrated.
Some medicines may interact with Cytotec. However, no specific interactions with Cytotec are known at this time.
Important safety information:
- Cytotec may cause drowsiness, dizziness, or blurred vision. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Cytotec with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Cytotec may cause diarrhea, nausea, or stomach pain or cramps. If this occurs, it usually develops within the first few weeks after starting Cytotec. If these effects develop and last longer than 1 week, contact your health care provider.
- Cytotec should be used with extreme caution in children; safety and effectiveness in children have not been confirmed.
- If you may become pregnant, you must use an effective form of birth control while you take Cytotec. If you have questions about effective birth control, talk with your doctor.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Do not use Cytotec if you are pregnant. It has been shown to cause harm to the fetus. Avoid becoming pregnant while you are taking it. Avoid becoming pregnant for at least 1 month or through 1 menstrual cycle after you stop taking it. If you think you may be pregnant, contact your doctor right away. Cytotec is found in breast milk. Do not breastfeed while taking Cytotec.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Diarrhea; stomach pain.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); black, tarry stools; blood in the urine; changes in hearing or deafness; chest pain; fever; headache, dizziness, blurred vision; irregular heartbeat; mood or mental changes (eg, anxiety, confusion, depression); persistent or severe vomiting or diarrhea; severe fatigue, fainting; unusual bleeding or bruising; unusual tiredness or weakness; vomit that looks like coffee grounds; wheezing or shortness of breath.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.