|1mg × 60 pillole||$0.93||$55.55||+ Viagra||Aggiungi al carello|
|1mg × 90 pillole||$0.79||$71.51||$11.82||+ Levitra||Aggiungi al carello|
|1mg × 120 pillole||$0.73||$87.47||$23.63||+ Cialis||Aggiungi al carello|
|1mg × 180 pillole||$0.66||$119.39||$47.26||+ Viagra||Aggiungi al carello|
|1mg × 270 pillole||$0.62||$167.27||$82.71||+ Levitra||Aggiungi al carello|
|1mg × 360 pillole||$0.6||$215.15||$118.15||+ Cialis||Aggiungi al carello|
Finpecia is used for treating certain types of male pattern hair loss (androgenic alopecia) in men. Finpecia is a steroid reductase inhibitor. It works by reducing the amount of the hormone dihydrotestosterone (DHT) in the body. This may block certain types of hair loss in men.
Use Finpecia as directed by your doctor.
- Take Finpecia by mouth with or without food.
- Continue to take Finpecia even if you notice improvement of your symptoms. Do not miss any doses.
- Taking Finpecia at the same time each day will help your remember to take it.
- If you miss a dose of Finpecia, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Finpecia.
Store Finpecia at room temperature, between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Finpecia out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Finasteride.
Do NOT use Finpecia if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Finpecia
- the patient is a woman or a child.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Finpecia. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have a narrowing or blockage in the urinary tract, prostate cancer, or trouble urinating
- if you have a history of abnormal liver function tests or liver problems.
Some medicines may interact with Finpecia. However, no specific interactions with Finpecia are known at this time. Ask your health care provider if Finpecia may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- You may need to take Finpecia for up to 3 months before you notice any improvement. Do not take more than the recommended dose without checking with your doctor.
- If your symptoms do not improve within 12 months, check with your doctor. You may need to discuss other treatment options.
- Infrequently, Finpecia may cause decreased sexual desire or ability. These effects usually decrease in men who continue to take Finpecia. If they continue or become bothersome, check with your doctor.
- Finpecia may increase the risk of certain birth defects, including abnormal formation of genitalia in male fetuses. Finpecia is coated to prevent contact with finasteride while handling undamaged tablets. The coating is not effective if the tablets are damaged, broken, or crushed. Women who are pregnant or may be pregnant should avoid contact with damaged, broken, or crushed tablets. If contact occurs, tell your doctor at once.
- Finpecia may interfere with certain lab tests, including prostate-specific antigen tests. Be sure your doctor and lab personnel know you are taking Finpecia.
- Finpecia is for use by men only and should not be used by women or children.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
No common side effects have been reported with Finpecia.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); breast enlargement, lumps, pain, or tenderness; nipple discharge; testicular pain.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.