|0.4mg × 30 cap||$1.65||$49.55||+ Cialis||Aggiungi al carello|
|0.4mg × 60 cap||$1.34||$80.51||$18.59||+ Viagra||Aggiungi al carello|
|0.4mg × 90 cap||$1.24||$111.47||$37.18||+ Levitra||Aggiungi al carello|
|0.4mg × 120 cap||$1.19||$142.43||$55.77||+ Cialis||Aggiungi al carello|
|0.4mg × 180 cap||$1.14||$204.35||$92.95||+ Viagra||Aggiungi al carello|
|0.4mg × 270 cap||$1.1||$297.23||$148.72||+ Levitra||Aggiungi al carello|
|0.4mg × 360 cap||$1.08||$390.11||$204.49||+ Cialis||Aggiungi al carello|
|0.2mg × 30 cap||$1.59||$47.74||+ Viagra||Aggiungi al carello|
|0.2mg × 60 cap||$1.18||$70.69||$24.79||+ Levitra||Aggiungi al carello|
|0.2mg × 90 cap||$1.04||$93.63||$49.58||+ Cialis||Aggiungi al carello|
|0.2mg × 120 cap||$0.97||$116.58||$74.37||+ Viagra||Aggiungi al carello|
|0.2mg × 180 cap||$0.9||$162.48||$123.95||+ Levitra||Aggiungi al carello|
|0.2mg × 270 cap||$0.86||$231.32||$198.32||+ Cialis||Aggiungi al carello|
|0.2mg × 360 cap||$0.83||$300.16||$272.69||+ Viagra||Aggiungi al carello|
Flomax is used for treating enlarged prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia [BPH]). Flomax is an alpha-blocker. It works by relaxing muscles in the prostate and bladder, which helps to improve urine flow and reduce symptoms of BPH.
Use Flomax as directed by your doctor.
- Take Flomax by mouth 30 minutes after eating the same meal each day.
- Swallow Flomax whole. Do not break, crush, chew, or open capsules before swallowing.
- If you miss a dose of Flomax, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once. If you miss more than 2 dose of Flomax, contact your doctor for instructions.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Flomax.
Store Flomax at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C). Brief storage at temperatures between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Flomax out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Tamsulosin.
Do NOT use Flomax if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Flomax
- the patient is a woman or a child
- you are taking another alpha-blocker (eg, prazosin).
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Flomax. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines or other substances
- if you have had a severe allergic reaction (eg, severe rash, hives, difficulty breathing, dizziness) to any sulfonamide (sulfa) medicine, such as acetazolamide, celecoxib, certain diuretics (eg, hydrochlorothiazide), sulfonylureas (eg, glyburide), probenecid, sulfamethoxazole, valdecoxib, or zonisamide.
- if you have a history of liver or kidney problems, or high or low blood pressure, or prostate cancer
- if you will be having eye surgery.
Some medicines may interact with Flomax. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Alpha-blockers (eg, prazosin) or phosphodiesterase inhibitors (eg, sildenafil) because symptoms of low blood pressure (eg, severe dizziness, lightheadedness, fainting) may occur
- Azole antifungals (eg, ketoconazole), cimetidine, or serotonin specific reuptake inhibitors (eg, fluoxetine) because they may increase the risk of Flomax's side effects
- Warfarin because the risk of side effects may be increased.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Flomax may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Flomax may cause drowsiness, dizziness, blurred vision, lightheadedness, or fainting. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Flomax with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Flomax may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting; alcohol, hot weather, exercise, or fever may increase these effects. To prevent them, sit up or stand slowly, especially in the morning. Sit or lie down at the first sign of any of these effects.
- Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks for 12 hours after your first dose of Flomax or after any dose increase.
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you take Flomax before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
- Flomax may rarely cause a prolonged, painful erection. This could happen even when you are not having sex. If this is not treated right away, it could lead to permanent sexual problems such as impotence. Contact your doctor right away if this happens.
- You will need to have regular check-ups with your doctor while you are using Flomax. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Flomax is for use by men only and should not be used by women.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Back pain; blurred vision; cough; decreased sexual ability; diarrhea; dizziness; drowsiness; lightheadedness; runny or stuffy nose; sinus inflammation; trouble sleeping; weakness.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); chest pain; fainting; fever, chills, or persistent sore throat; irregular heartbeat; prolonged, painful erection; severe of persistent dizziness.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.