|6mg × 30 pillole||$2.02||$60.59||+ Viagra||Aggiungi al carello|
|6mg × 60 pillole||$1.53||$91.86||$29.32||+ Levitra||Aggiungi al carello|
|6mg × 90 pillole||$1.37||$123.13||$58.64||+ Cialis||Aggiungi al carello|
|6mg × 120 pillole||$1.29||$154.4||$87.96||+ Viagra||Aggiungi al carello|
|6mg × 180 pillole||$1.21||$216.94||$146.6||+ Levitra||Aggiungi al carello|
|6mg × 270 pillole||$1.15||$310.75||$234.56||+ Cialis||Aggiungi al carello|
|4.5mg × 30 pillole||$1.85||$55.55||+ Viagra||Aggiungi al carello|
|4.5mg × 60 pillole||$1.4||$83.74||$27.36||+ Levitra||Aggiungi al carello|
|4.5mg × 90 pillole||$1.24||$111.93||$54.72||+ Cialis||Aggiungi al carello|
|4.5mg × 120 pillole||$1.17||$140.12||$82.08||+ Viagra||Aggiungi al carello|
|4.5mg × 180 pillole||$1.09||$196.5||$136.8||+ Levitra||Aggiungi al carello|
|4.5mg × 270 pillole||$1.04||$281.06||$218.89||+ Cialis||Aggiungi al carello|
|4.5mg × 360 pillole||$1.02||$365.63||$300.97||+ Viagra||Aggiungi al carello|
|3mg × 30 pillole||$1.76||$52.81||+ Levitra||Aggiungi al carello|
|3mg × 60 pillole||$1.31||$78.84||$26.78||+ Cialis||Aggiungi al carello|
|3mg × 90 pillole||$1.17||$104.87||$53.57||+ Viagra||Aggiungi al carello|
|3mg × 120 pillole||$1.09||$130.9||$80.35||+ Levitra||Aggiungi al carello|
|3mg × 180 pillole||$1.02||$182.96||$133.92||+ Cialis||Aggiungi al carello|
|3mg × 270 pillole||$0.97||$261.06||$214.27||+ Viagra||Aggiungi al carello|
|3mg × 360 pillole||$0.94||$339.15||$294.62||+ Levitra||Aggiungi al carello|
|1.5mg × 60 pillole||$1.26||$75.71||+ Cialis||Aggiungi al carello|
|1.5mg × 90 pillole||$1.04||$93.2||$20.36||+ Viagra||Aggiungi al carello|
|1.5mg × 180 pillole||$0.81||$145.68||$81.45||+ Levitra||Aggiungi al carello|
|1.5mg × 270 pillole||$0.73||$198.16||$142.54||+ Cialis||Aggiungi al carello|
|1.5mg × 360 pillole||$0.7||$250.63||$203.63||+ Viagra||Aggiungi al carello|
Exelon is used for treating mild to moderate dementia (eg, impairment of memory or judgement, abstract thinking, changes in personality) in patients with Alzheimer disease or Parkinson disease. Exelon is a cholinesterase inhibitor. It works by increasing the amount of a certain substance (acetylcholine) in the brain. This may help reduce symptoms of dementia in patients with Alzheimer disease.
Use Exelon as directed by your doctor.
- Take Exelon by mouth with the morning and evening meals, unless your doctor tells you otherwise.
- Take Exelon on a regular schedule to get the most benefit from it.
- Taking Exelon at the same time each day will help you remember to take it.
- Continue to take Exelon even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
- If you miss a dose of Exelon, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once. Contact your doctor if you miss several doses of Exelon. Your doctor may need to restart your medicine at a lower dose to avoid side effects.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Exelon.
Store Exelon at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C). Brief storage at temperatures between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Exelon out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Rivastigmine tartrate.
Do NOT use Exelon if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Exelon.
Some medical conditions may interact with Exelon. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have a history of kidney problems, certain heart problems (eg, slow or irregular heartbeat, sick sinus syndrome), seizures (eg, epilepsy), stomach or bowel problems (eg, ulcer), lung or breathing problems (eg, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease [COPD]), or urinary blockage
- if you have dementia or other decreased mental ability that is not caused by Alzheimer disease or Parkinson disease
- if you are scheduled to have surgery or other medical procedures with general anesthesia.
Some medicines may interact with Exelon. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) (eg, ibuprofen) because the risk of stomach or bowel bleeding may be increased
- Cholinergic agents (eg, bethanechol) or cholinesterase inhibitors (eg, donepezil) because they may increase the risk of Exelon's side effects
- Anticholinergics (eg, scopolamine) because their effectiveness may be decreased by Exelon.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Exelon may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Exelon may cause dizziness, drowsiness, or fainting. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Exelon with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose without checking with your doctor.
- When you begin taking Exelon, your doctor will increase your dose slowly over several months. This may help to decrease the risk of certain side effects (eg, nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite). Carefully follow the dosing schedule prescribed by your doctor.
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you take Exelon before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
- Exelon should not be used in children; safety and effectiveness in children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Exelon while you are pregnant. It is not known if Exelon is found in breast milk. Exelon is not approved for use in women who may be breast-feeding.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Diarrhea; dizziness; drowsiness; headache; increased sweating; loss of appetite; nausea; stomach upset or pain; tiredness; vomiting; weakness; weight loss.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); anxiety; bloody or black, tarry stools; chest pain; decreased urination; depression; fainting; fever; new or worsening tremor or uncontrolled muscle movements; new or worsening trouble walking; seizures; severe or persistent dizziness, tiredness, or weakness; slow or irregular heartbeat.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.