|800mg × 30 pillole||$4.17||$125.15||+ Levitra||Aggiungi al carello|
|800mg × 60 pillole||$3.55||$212.7||$37.6||+ Cialis||Aggiungi al carello|
|800mg × 90 pillole||$3.34||$300.25||$75.2||+ Viagra||Aggiungi al carello|
|800mg × 180 pillole||$3.13||$562.91||$187.99||+ Levitra||Aggiungi al carello|
|600mg × 30 pillole||$3.61||$108.35||+ Cialis||Aggiungi al carello|
|600mg × 60 pillole||$3.05||$183.13||$33.57||+ Viagra||Aggiungi al carello|
|600mg × 90 pillole||$2.87||$257.92||$67.13||+ Levitra||Aggiungi al carello|
|600mg × 120 pillole||$2.77||$332.7||$100.7||+ Cialis||Aggiungi al carello|
|600mg × 180 pillole||$2.68||$482.27||$167.83||+ Viagra||Aggiungi al carello|
|400mg × 30 pillole||$3.19||$95.63||+ Levitra||Aggiungi al carello|
|400mg × 60 pillole||$2.68||$160.75||$30.51||+ Cialis||Aggiungi al carello|
|400mg × 90 pillole||$2.51||$225.86||$61.03||+ Viagra||Aggiungi al carello|
|400mg × 120 pillole||$2.42||$290.98||$91.54||+ Levitra||Aggiungi al carello|
|400mg × 180 pillole||$2.34||$421.21||$152.57||+ Cialis||Aggiungi al carello|
|300mg × 30 pillole||$2.35||$70.43||+ Viagra||Aggiungi al carello|
|300mg × 60 pillole||$1.84||$110.5||$30.36||+ Levitra||Aggiungi al carello|
|300mg × 90 pillole||$1.67||$150.57||$60.72||+ Cialis||Aggiungi al carello|
|300mg × 120 pillole||$1.59||$190.63||$91.09||+ Viagra||Aggiungi al carello|
|300mg × 180 pillole||$1.5||$270.77||$151.81||+ Levitra||Aggiungi al carello|
|300mg × 270 pillole||$1.45||$390.97||$242.9||+ Cialis||Aggiungi al carello|
|100mg × 60 pillole||$1.03||$61.93||+ Viagra||Aggiungi al carello|
|100mg × 90 pillole||$0.87||$78.57||$14.33||+ Levitra||Aggiungi al carello|
|100mg × 180 pillole||$0.71||$128.47||$57.33||+ Cialis||Aggiungi al carello|
|100mg × 270 pillole||$0.66||$178.38||$100.32||+ Viagra||Aggiungi al carello|
|100mg × 360 pillole||$0.63||$228.28||$143.32||+ Levitra||Aggiungi al carello|
Neurontin is used for treating seizures associated with epilepsy. Neurontin is an anticonvulsant.
Use Neurontin as directed by your doctor.
- Take Neurontin by mouth with or without food.
- Do not take an antacid containing aluminum or magnesium within 2 hours before you take Neurontin.
- If you are taking half of a scored tablet as your dose, take the other half of that tablet as your next dose. Throw away any half-tablets not used within several days of breaking a scored tablet.
- Do not suddenly stop taking Neurontin. You may have an increased risk of side effects (eg, seizures). If you need to stop Neurontin or add a new medicine, your doctor will gradually lower your dose.
- If you miss a dose of Neurontin, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Neurontin.
Store Neurontin at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C). Brief storage at temperatures between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Neurontin out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Gabapentin.
Do NOT use Neurontin if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Neurontin.
Some medical conditions may interact with Neurontin. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have kidney problems and are on dialysis
- if you have a history of mental or mood problems (eg, depression), or suicidal thoughts or actions.
Some medicines may interact with Neurontin. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any medicines, especially any of the following:
- Morphine because it may increase the risk of Neurontin's side effects, including drowsiness.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Neurontin may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Neurontin may cause drowsiness, dizziness, or blurred vision. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Neurontin with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Patients who take Neurontin may be at increased risk for suicidal thoughts or actions. The risk may be greater in patients who have had suicidal thoughts or actions in the past. Watch patients who take Neurontin closely. Contact the doctor at once if new, worsened, or sudden symptoms such as depressed mood; anxious, restless, or irritable behavior; panic attacks; or any unusual change in mood or behavior occur. Contact the doctor right away if any signs of suicidal thoughts or actions occur.
- Diabetes patients - Neurontin may affect your blood sugar. Check blood sugar levels closely. Ask your doctor before you change the dose of your diabetes medicine.
- Neurontin may interfere with certain lab tests. Be sure your doctor and lab personnel know you are taking Neurontin.
- Lab tests, including liver function, kidney function, and complete blood cell counts, may be performed while you use Neurontin. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Use Neurontin with caution in the elderly; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- Neurontin may cause emotional or behavioral side effects in children 3 to 12 years. If the following side effects occur, notify your doctor immediately: emotional "swings", hostile or aggressive behavior, problems concentrating, decreased performance at school, an increase in restlessness or hyperactivity.
- Neurontin should be used with extreme caution in children younger 3 years; safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Neurontin while you are pregnant. Neurontin is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Neurontin, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
If you stop taking Neurontin suddenly, you may have withdrawal symptoms. These may include dizziness, drowsiness, clumsiness, hostility, hyperactivity, mood swings, nausea, tiredness, or vomiting.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Back pain; changes in vision (double or blurred vision); clumsiness; constipation; diarrhea; dizziness; drowsiness; dry mouth; nausea; stomach upset; tiredness; vomiting; weight gain.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); abnormal thoughts; back and forth eye movements; behavioral problems; change in school performance; chest pain; confusion; fainting; fast, slow, or irregular heartbeat; fever, chills, or sore throat; hyperactivity; loss of coordination; memory loss; new or worsening mental or mood changes (eg, depression, agitation, anxiety, panic attacks, aggressiveness, impulsiveness, irritability, hostility, exaggerated feeling of well-being, restlessness, inability to sit still); new or worsening seizures; numbness of an arm or leg; one-sided weakness; severe headache or dizziness; shortness of breath; speech changes; suicidal thoughts or actions; swelling of the hands, legs, or feet; tremor; trouble concentrating; twitching.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.