|10mg × 30 pillole||$1.5||$45.06||+ Viagra||Aggiungi al carello|
|10mg × 60 pillole||$1.14||$68.68||$21.44||+ Cialis||Aggiungi al carello|
|10mg × 90 pillole||$1.03||$92.3||$42.88||+ Levitra||Aggiungi al carello|
|10mg × 120 pillole||$0.97||$115.92||$64.32||+ Viagra||Aggiungi al carello|
|10mg × 180 pillole||$0.91||$163.17||$107.21||+ Cialis||Aggiungi al carello|
|10mg × 270 pillole||$0.87||$234.03||$171.53||+ Levitra||Aggiungi al carello|
|10mg × 360 pillole||$0.85||$304.89||$235.85||+ Viagra||Aggiungi al carello|
|5mg × 60 pillole||$1.11||$66.49||+ Cialis||Aggiungi al carello|
|5mg × 90 pillole||$0.86||$77.8||$21.94||+ Levitra||Aggiungi al carello|
|5mg × 120 pillole||$0.74||$89.11||$43.88||+ Viagra||Aggiungi al carello|
|5mg × 180 pillole||$0.62||$111.73||$87.75||+ Cialis||Aggiungi al carello|
|5mg × 270 pillole||$0.54||$145.66||$153.57||+ Levitra||Aggiungi al carello|
|5mg × 360 pillole||$0.5||$179.58||$219.38||+ Viagra||Aggiungi al carello|
|2.5mg × 90 pillole||$0.63||$57.15||+ Cialis||Aggiungi al carello|
|2.5mg × 180 pillole||$0.49||$88.61||$25.68||+ Levitra||Aggiungi al carello|
|2.5mg × 360 pillole||$0.42||$151.54||$77.05||+ Viagra||Aggiungi al carello|
Provera is used for treating certain menstrual problems or uterine problems (eg, abnormal bleeding, endometrial hyperplasia). Provera is a progestin hormone. It works by altering the lining of the uterus.
Use Provera as directed by your doctor.
- Take Provera by mouth with or without food.
- Take Provera at the same time every day, with doses not more than 24 hours apart.
- If you miss a dose of Provera, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Provera.
Store Provera in a tightly closed container at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Provera out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Medroxyprogesterone acetate.
Do NOT use Provera if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Provera
- you have vaginal bleeding of unknown cause, or if you have a history of blood clots, bleeding in the brain (eg, stroke), liver problems, or breast or genital cancer.
- you are pregnant or may be pregnant.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Provera. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have diabetes, seizures (eg, epilepsy), migraines, asthma, heart problems, kidney problems, or a history of depression.
Some medicines may interact with Provera. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Aminoglutethimide or rifampin because they may decrease Provera's effectiveness.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Provera may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Provera may cause drowsiness or dizziness. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Provera with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Provera may cause dark skin patches on your face. Exposure to the sun may make these patches darker. If patches develop, use a sunscreen or protective clothing when exposed to the sun, sunlamps, or tanning booths.
- Diabetes patients - Provera may affect your blood sugar. Check blood sugar levels closely. Ask your doctor before you change the dose of your diabetes medicine.
- Provera should not be used in children; safety and effectiveness in children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Do not use Provera if you are pregnant. If you think you may be pregnant, contact your doctor right away. Provera is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you are using Provera, check with your doctor or pharmacist to discuss the risks to your baby.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Acne; changes in menstrual flow, including breakthrough bleeding, spotting, or missed periods; dizziness; drowsiness; fever; headache; hot flashes; nausea; nervousness; pain; rash; sleeplessness; stomach pain; weakness; weight gain or loss.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); chest pain; depression; lumps in the breast or under the armpits; partial or complete loss of vision or changes in vision; shortness of breath; slurred speech; sudden loss of coordination; sudden or severe headache; swelling of fingers or ankles; tenderness, pain, or swelling of the calf; weakness, numbness, or pain in the arms or legs; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.